Vacation options

Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

Just follow Rt 66 through Illinois. Great little towns that we've all heard of, but never visited. You don't need to start in Chicago. Start in Joliet or Dwight and head south. You'll find great places to eat, shop, plus some awesome museums and roadside attractions.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Oscar Leroy wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm Just follow Rt 66 through Illinois. Great little towns that we've all heard of, but never visited. You don't need to start in Chicago. Start in Joliet or Dwight and head south. You'll find great places to eat, shop, plus some awesome museums and roadside attractions.
What an awesome idea.
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

And, Wildlife Prairie Park locally has fishing nearby, wildlife views and camping. Call them to get details.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Ya
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Oscar Leroy wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm Just follow Rt 66 through Illinois. Great little towns that we've all heard of, but never visited. You don't need to start in Chicago. Start in Joliet or Dwight and head south. You'll find great places to eat, shop, plus some awesome museums and roadside attractions.
Last year after a Cubs game, my wife and I did stop in Pontiac and visited the National RT 66 museum. Very interesting place!
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Right now I'm just trying to find a place under 85 degrees and 30% humidity. Hell, its even frikkin' hot in Fargo, ND!!! I have a relative that lives at about 8500 feet in CO. I'm sensing a roadtrip. Next week looks hotter than Satan's bunghole.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:00 am Right now I'm just trying to find a place under 85 degrees and 30% humidity. Hell, its even frikkin' hot in Fargo, ND!!! I have a relative that lives at about 8500 feet in CO. I'm sensing a roadtrip. Next week looks hotter than Satan's bunghole.
I'm with ya. I hate the heat.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Pock wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:56 am
kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:00 am Right now I'm just trying to find a place under 85 degrees and 30% humidity. Hell, its even frikkin' hot in Fargo, ND!!! I have a relative that lives at about 8500 feet in CO. I'm sensing a roadtrip. Next week looks hotter than Satan's bunghole.
I'm with ya. I hate the heat.
I used to work in some HOT kitchens but it rarely bothered me minus the sweat in the eyes. It is the damned humidity. Two? weeks ago I noticed it was 87 and was nice out. Then I looked at a weather site and only 22% humidity was why. Right now it is 87 with 61% humidity and it is starting to feel like a sauna.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........