Sean Connery

RPlant
Reactions:

Sean Connery, Who Embodied James Bond and More, Dies at 90
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebr ... d=msedgntp
Sean Connery, the irascible Scot from the slums of Edinburgh who found international fame as Hollywood’s original James Bond, dismayed his fans by walking away from the Bond franchise and went on to have a long and fruitful career as a respected actor and an always bankable star, died on Saturday. He was 90.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Two of my favorite roles of his were in “The Rock” and “Hunt for Red October”

Rest in Peace.
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant
Reactions:

1978's Great Train Robbery, got to see it on the big screen when it was released. Michael Crichton wrote and directed this one. Connery did his own stunt work here. The train was supposed to going 20mph, but was clocked at 40mph! Visually a beautiful film, I can't believe it was only 35mm not 70mm.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

The Great Train Robbery was one of the first movies I played back over the local cable movie service in 1979 or so. Never saw it in theater, really liked it. Have seen bits and pieces of The Hunt for Red October, so can't comment on his role there. As far as him as James Bond, I liked You Only live Twice, and Goldfinger.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?