Alyssa Milano, too funny

Bwiser
Reactions:

'Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood claiming a gunman was on her property - but it was really a teen shooting at squirrels with an air gun.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mZaNyfvZvI
RPlant
Reactions:

So if you hold a differing opinion, you no longer get police protection? I'm sure the Sheriff's Department enjoys their share of the property tax on her $2.5M home.

From the same link you shared:
In 2008, Alyssa filed restraining orders against alleged stalker Jeff Turner, a then 54-year old man she claimed twice tried to break into this same home.

The 'Nextdoor' neighborhood app was rife with concerns.

'Just drove by about 12 armed officers on Bell Canyon Road,' one resident wrote, 'They are responding to a call reporting a man with a gun in the neighborhood!! This was also the cause of the helicopter. Stay inside, stay safe!'
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

You seriously don't see the hypocrisy in championing "defund the police," and then calling the police for your personal protection?
Mysneeze
Reactions:

She is a national treasure and deserves it all. My heroine.
RPlant
Reactions:

cjsummers wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:59 am You seriously don't see the hypocrisy in championing "defund the police," and then calling the police for your personal protection?
Did she call for 12 officers and freakin' chopper? Maybe, just maybe, this defines the disproportionate response in white neighborhoods versus black ones?

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

Oh, please. It indicates she's a celebrity and has a lot of money. I can guarantee you when I call the police, I don't get 12 officers and a chopper.