Fall School

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Interesting numbers coming out of McLean County, especially since as far as I can tell most public schools in McLean County have opted for remote learning. So it's not school that's driving these increases. Who would have thought that kids are not taking precautions when OUT of school? Color me shocked.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... ng-people/
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Dunlap school has reported 1 positive case of CoVID. That student is under quarantine. However, the school is not closed, only the classroom, for deep cleaning and disinfecting.

We've already heard about Morton High school students testing positive. I know one student there who now has to quarantine at home for 10 Days because they were exposed. And this student had just joined the golf team.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I saw that they were closing 1 classroom. Sounds crazy to me...is the thinking that the virus just stayed in that one room?
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

i heard 26 grade school age kids in McLean county tested positive and they haven't even started school yet. The virus must live outside schools as well?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Wouldn't it have been awesome to test everyone BEFORE they came to school? What a concept.
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

I sure don't see how any cases could START at the schools. They have to come in from someplace else. Maybe kids who's parents think masks are for pussies?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

If everyone is wearing masks, aren't they supposed to stop Covid? Isn't that why we are wearing them?
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:28 pm If everyone is wearing masks, aren't they supposed to stop Covid? Isn't that why we are wearing them?
Maybe, just maybe everyone isn't wearing a mask.
Is that really hard for you to believe?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am Wouldn't it have been awesome to test everyone BEFORE they came to school? What a concept.
Don't worry, we'll be at 5 Million tests a day before June.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Metamora High School open to students Friday despite positive COVID-19 test

https://hoiabc.com/2020/08/20/metamora- ... linois_ABC

[edited by moderator]