Happy New Year Throwback

Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:18 am Save the insults for political my man. For a self-professed Christian, you are about as far from the definition as they come.
Which insults? Pointing out your hypocrisy is not an insult, it's a statement of fact. Even Dennis said this thread could be moved to the political forum.

In what ways am I "as far from the definition of a Christian as they come"?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:08 am
RPlant wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:18 am Save the insults for political my man. For a self-professed Christian, you are about as far from the definition as they come.
Which insults? Pointing out your hypocrisy is not an insult, it's a statement of fact. Even Dennis said this thread could be moved to the political forum.

In what ways am I "as far from the definition of a Christian as they come"?
Someone whom I do respect as being more religious and Christian than I will claim.to be (but agree to disagree on politics)...couldn't just simply reply with a "Merry Christmas" to my OP?.

Let @WAPJoe decide whether to move this thread to Politics.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:10 pm Someone whom I do respect as being more religious and Christian than I will claim.to be (but agree to disagree on politics)...couldn't just simply reply with a "Merry Christmas" to my OP?.
All I did was ask a clarifying question about the most important thing in the world, the Gospel. You still haven't answered my question.
WAPJoe
Reactions:

@Tazewell You are pretty close to badgering, if not already there. Please take it down a level. Thanks.