Fall School

LovelyRita
Reactions:

Second grader tests positive for coronavirus after attending the first day of school in Georgia

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/seco ... n-georgia/
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

One day after school started? He was most likely exposed then prior to the start of school? I'm not sure how long the period is from exposure to positive test.
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm One day after school started? He was most likely exposed then prior to the start of school? I'm not sure how long the period is from exposure to positive test.
How many people do you suppose he came in contact with on that one day of school?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Oscar Leroy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:50 pm
AV8R wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm One day after school started? He was most likely exposed then prior to the start of school? I'm not sure how long the period is from exposure to positive test.
How many people do you suppose he came in contact with on that one day of school?
Kids on the bus, his teacher, kids in his class, their parents....

In other shocking news...

Over 100 students quarantined in Mississippi school district after several individuals tested positive for Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/us/missi ... index.html
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Students at school touted by Pence for reopening must quarantine due to COVID-19

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/stude ... ssion=true
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Unit 5 and district 87 schools (Bloomington/normal) have dropped in person learning until at least October.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Should we guess when 150 will be next? I say Monday they announce all e-learning.
RPlant
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:16 pm Should we guess when 150 will be next? I say Monday they announce all e-learning.
Wasn't there some kind of bet against that happening?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Well... Big Al's shut down. And you know what they say... As goes Big Al's, so goes Peoria.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm Well... Big Al's shut down. And you know what they say... As goes Big Al's, so goes Peoria.
Big Al's is shut down temporarily due to an employee testing positive for COVID. They will reopen after a deep cleaning and sanitizing.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?