SOUL

RambleOn
Reactions:

For the last 15 years or so, I have traded vehicles regularily. I like them to still be under warranty and relatively low mileage. This way, I avoid repair costs and maximize the trade in value. I had a relatively high mileage, used Hyundai Elantra that I traded for a 2005 KIA Spectra 5, that was traded in for a 2010 KIA SOUL. That was traded for a 2014 SOUL. It was traded for a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. I jokingly said that I had sold my soul and that now my SOUL was but a Mirage. Well, I have my SOUL back. Helped the Peoria economy a bit and got a good deal. Picked a decent time to make a withdrawal from the IRA and as soon as it hits the bank, the car is paid for. I love being retired! I have never promised my kids I would leave them anything but a mess and a house that neither of them want! I worked for it, I earned it and I am going to spend it! I don't go crazy, though. My truck is a 1994 Ford Ranger!
Above all, be kind!
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

RambleOn wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 pm For the last 15 years or so, I have traded vehicles regularily. I like them to still be under warranty and relatively low mileage. This way, I avoid repair costs and maximize the trade in value. I had a relatively high mileage, used Hyundai Elantra that I traded for a 2005 KIA Spectra 5, that was traded in for a 2010 KIA SOUL. That was traded for a 2014 SOUL. It was traded for a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. I jokingly said that I had sold my soul and that now my SOUL was but a Mirage. Well, I have my SOUL back. Helped the Peoria economy a bit and got a good deal. Picked a decent time to make a withdrawal from the IRA and as soon as it hits the bank, the car is paid for. I love being retired! I have never promised my kids I would leave them anything but a mess and a house that neither of them want! I worked for it, I earned it and I am going to spend it! I don't go crazy, though. My truck is a 1994 Ford Ranger!
Good for you! Enjoy your new vehicle!
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I've heard nothing but good things about the SOUL
RambleOn
Reactions:

@AV8R Three weeks and I am loving it! I had good luck with the other two. Seems bigger than the other two and sure is bigger than the Mirage. It fits nicely in my very narrow drive.
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My younger daughter and her husband recently traded in her 2008 Cobalt for a 2020 Subaru Forester. All wheel or 4 Wheel drive small SUV. I got to see it this past Sunday. Getting into it doesn't seem as high as my Encore. Surprisingly, it still has a CD player, which my daughter prefers. They had to wait a week for delivery so the dealership could fix hail damage on it.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Subaru is a very highly rated car. They get very good marks for safety.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.