New Scenic Route available

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Peoria is made up of many diverse and interesting neighborhoods. This Scenic Route takes you to 6 in different areas, showing unique features of homes, businesses, and more. Did I make it to yours? Take a look and see.

RambleOn
Reactions:

Love the variety of architecture and the mature trees in most of these neighborhoods. Good job!
Above all, be kind!
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

RambleOn wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:35 am Love the variety of architecture and the mature trees in most of these neighborhoods. Good job!
I almost slipped in a shot of the food pantry and you over my intro, but the EBCC offers so much more than just the pantry.

Oh, and I wouldn't know a mature tree if I saw one, lol.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

@AV8R

Thanks for liking this video. I think you'll like the next one even more when I post it on Memorial Day weekend, in honor of those who served and died.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Apparently I hit on a theme that's popular. 138 views since posting late Monday night. Most views of a Scenic Route since the 2nd edition 5 months ago. I'm actually pleased if I get 100 views. Definitely have to plan a sequel to Peoria neighborhoods. May also do one for Pekin.

I saw Chris Setti of the Greater Peoria EDC in Pekin earlier. He said I just missed his neighborhood by a couple of blocks, lol