Brats for The Cure 2022

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

It's back today and tomorrow at the Schnucks on N
University. Proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

And no, I wasn't assigned to cover this one. I had more fun covering the new Election Commission voting system, where paper ballots will be used, then submitted into electronic ballot boxes. And no internet connections whatsoever. Media had fun filling out sample ballots with names like Mickey Mouse, Ironman, Dr. Strange, and Harry Potter as candidates.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Best that you stay away from those Brat's Dennis. You know how much CHAOS that created the last time
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:20 pm Best that you stay away from those Brat's Dennis. You know how much CHAOS that created the last time
Probably won't have to worry about that, I'm on call tomorrow to go out for storm tracking with one of the meteorologists around noon or so.
RPlant
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:24 pm
CCubs wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:20 pm Best that you stay away from those Brat's Dennis. You know how much CHAOS that created the last time
Probably won't have to worry about that, I'm on call tomorrow to go out for storm tracking with one of the meteorologists around noon or so.
Careful with that Axe, Eugene Brat, Dennis.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Gandalf
Reactions:

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]