Fall School

kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:20 am So, we're listening to Bill Gates now? Isn't he behind the alien vaccine microchip scheme? Stop listening to business people about school. Listen to educators.
Do you agree with him that everyone should get the CV-19 vaccine once it is available?
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I think those decisions should be between a patient and their physician. Not some wackjob on the interwebs.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:42 am
DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:23 am
LovelyRita wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:20 am So, we're listening to Bill Gates now? Isn't he behind the alien vaccine microchip scheme? Stop listening to business people about school. Listen to educators.
Actually, I think it was Rush Limbaugh that started the rumor about Gates investing millions into vaccine research, so he can control all the vaccines, make $$$ of money from it. Nothing about a microchip, though.
Come on Dennis! Get with it! The vaccine will implant a microchip that will be activated to make us all slaves to the New World Order! I can't believe you haven't heard! 😉
OMG, I can't believe you're drinking that Koolaid now, LOL.

I've asked for, never received a link from an unbiased source (if there is any, according to the Right), about how a microchip can be given to you through a needle.
Last edited by DennisinMH on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:49 am
Do you agree with him that everyone should get the CV-19 vaccine once it is available?
Something tells me that any vaccine available as Trump's "October Surprise", will be just that for the patient. Surprise, you're infected with Covid-19 sorry there's no cure. I'll hang tight until at least January 20th, after President Biden is seated thank you very much.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
RPlant
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:13 am

Actually, I think it was Rush Limbaugh that started the rumor about Gates investing millions into vaccine research, so he can control all the vaccines, make $$$ of money from it. Nothing about a microchip, though.
Come on Dennis! Get with it! The vaccine will implant a microchip that will be activated to make us all slaves to the New World Order! I can't believe you haven't heard! 😉

I've asked for, never received a link from an unbiased source (if there is any, according y the Right), about how a microchip can be given to you through a needle.
Dude, that's how the CIA took out Bob Marley.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
JustRight
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:13 am

I've asked for, never received a link from an unbiased source (if there is any, according to the Right), about how a microchip can be given to you through a needle.
Cats, dogs and other animals have been microchipped for decades. From the American Kennel Club:
“A microchip is a radio-frequency identification transponder that carries a unique identification number, and is roughly the size of a grain of rice. When the microchip is scanned by a vet or shelter, it transmits the ID number. There’s no battery, no power required, and no moving parts. The microchip is injected under the loose skin between your dog’s shoulder blades and can be done in your vet’s office. It’s no more invasive than a vaccination.”
https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/lifes ... hips-work/
LovelyRita
Reactions:

born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Your suggestion is the best regarding reopening the schools!
Last edited by born2race2win1954! on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
timeforethics
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:09 pm What about Deaf students? Of spectrum kids? Just because something worked for yours doesn't mean it works for all. Kids at Schramm are not going to keep masks on. Period.
Most of the students at Schramm School have medical conditions that would put them at a much higher risk of serious complications from Covid-19. I see an argument for schools like Schramm not opening up yet even if other schools are open.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

East Peoria district 309 (high school) will be all e-learning until the flood damage is repaired... 8 weeks is predicted.

East Peoria district 86 (K-8) will be all e-learning for at least the first 8 week.

Finally, a school board who is following the Science. I'm so happy for EP families and staff. This must be a relief.