I hereby proclaim

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

So I borrowed a term from another user, geez, get a life already!!

Just because I'm cutting down on my posting doesn't mean I still won't post reactions to the other posts. There, that's my big secret. Satisfied?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:52 pm So I borrowed a term from another user, personality, geez, get a life already!!

Just because I'm cutting down on my posting doesn't mean I still won't post reactions to the other posts. There, that's my big secret. Satisfied?
FIFY
I will never vote for Kamunism
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:52 pm So I borrowed a term from another user, geez, get a life already!!
But you weren't on the forum when @A US Citizen was posting. Did you go back and look at their posts and think "gee, WAPPERS is a great word, I'm going to start using that"?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Consider it a nicer term than what I was thinking of, except I didn't want to get banned by @WAPJoe

So borrowing or using terms (or phrases) posted by other users is something no one else but me does, huh?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

The Badgers are out in force today,....and mean too.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

It seems he is willing to die on this particular hill Tazewell. Not sure why, there can’t be anyone here with a functioning brain who doesn’t know he is @A US Citizen
I will never vote for Kamunism
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:11 pm It seems he is willing to die on this particular hill Tazewell. Not sure why, there can’t be anyone here with a functioning brain who doesn’t know he is @A US Citizen
The really funny thing about that is that NO ONE CARES, except AV8R & Tazewell. Sure seems like a simple minded mission to me. GO Wisconsin Badgers!
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:57 pm Consider it a nicer term than what I was thinking of, except I didn't want to get banned by @WAPJoe
Whatever you wanted to say, it couldn't have been any worse than some of the stuff Plant and his foul mouthed wife post. They aren't banned.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:57 pm So borrowing or using terms (or phrases) posted by other users is something no one else but me does, huh?
I will miss your strawmen, just like this one. I never said "borrowing or using terms (or phrases) posted by other users is something no one else but you does". The fact that you use a word, capitalized the same way, by a user that was only around for a short time, a time in which you were absent from the site, is highly suspicious. But by all means, keep on doubling down on your lies. I've come to expect it from you and your Leftist friends.
AV8R wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:11 pm It seems he is willing to die on this particular hill Tazewell. Not sure why, there can’t be anyone here with a functioning brain who doesn’t know he is @A US Citizen
I don't get it either. He probably thinks it will get him banned if he admits to it and he will have one less place to tell his stories.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I'm sure that you two Super Slueths are all over digging up the facts and making a strong case for this terrible, terrible sin. Seems simple minded to me, but I am sure that this is something very, very criminal that needs dealt with soon.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

When I was first accused of being someone else, yes, I went through many of his posts, saw that word he used. That was how long ago? Didn't know it was a crime according to Conservatives here to be borrow a term.

And I am finished with this thread. Don't expect anymore replies from me.