Now is a good time to buy a house

JustRight
Reactions:

From The Wall Street Journal:
“The av­er­age rate on a 30-year fixed mort­gage fell to 2.98%, mort­gage-fi­nance gi­ant Fred­die Mac said Thurs­day, its low­est level in al­most 50 years of record keep­ing. It is the third con­sec­u­tive week and the sev­enth time this year that rates on Amer­i­ca’s most pop­u­lar home loan have hit a fresh low.“
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

It definitely is! I was a realtor for a short time several years ago in between jobs. I view this time as the best time ever for buying a house and being a realtor. Just my opinion.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
LovelyRita
Reactions:

There will be lots of good buys with all the foreclosures that are occurring due to the ineptitude of the president. Happy house hunting.

https://www.housingwire.com/articles/fo ... -fed-says/

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/housi ... reclosures
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Cornstar
The Oracle
Reactions:

Yea, in another state. You don't want to take out a 30 year mortgage and end up living next to Jill the rest of your life.
NO LIVES MATTER
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I guess a lot of people are leaving IL. Lots and lots of good buys around here!
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Can’t blame them. The dumbocrats have pretty much decimated the state.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I'm counting down the years which are in the single digits now. Have a few places in mind but need to check out their city government to see if they have had a series of nitwits on their council like Peoria has. Don't need to move to another city ran by morons.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Bwiser
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:05 am I'm counting down the years which are in the single digits now. Have a few places in mind but need to check out their city government to see if they have had a series of nitwits on their council like Peoria has. Don't need to move to another city ran by morons.
Or state!
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

We purchased a new one in September! Doh!