So I don't follow everything

Tazewell
Reactions:

I never said it was a violation of the rules. His chronic oversharing and self promotion gets rather tiresome though.

I have shared my opinion in the past that I believe trying to get clicks and views for the news channel he works for is breaking the rules, but the moderator disagreed.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

What's the difference between @WAPJoe having links to WMBD stories in the right column, and me sharing a link in a post? BTW, I haven't done that for about a week or so.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I enjoyed the second installment of " the Scenic Route" thanks for posting them.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:01 pm I enjoyed the second installment of " the Scenic Route" thanks for posting them.
Thanks, appreciate it!
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:30 pm What's the difference between @WAPJoe having links to WMBD stories in the right column, and me sharing a link in a post?
It is the intention behind the two that is different. You are clearly using the forum as free advertising for your news outlet. You can post about your YouTube videos all you want. I have no problem with that. But WMBD makes money every time someone clicks on one of the stories you share. That is totally different.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Mountains out of mole hills.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.