Fall School

JustRight
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:41 pm So that post dates Rita’s rebuttal? :lol:
Does it? Since I have her on “foe”, I can’t see her replies.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

"Face it. Most kids are not going to school next month"

Teacher friends are buying scrub sets for work. I was invited to an online will preparation "party" by another teacher friend in Tennessee. Another says her students will all be e-learning but she and the other teachers must teach from the building (school board doesn't trust they'll actually work if they are allowed to be home) One more veteran teacher has decided to leave the profession rather than risk her health.

This is the state of education. Thanks Betsy.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/politics ... index.html
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I just got the letter today. Peoria Heights will be returning to In person learning August 18th.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

As reported on WMBD This morning, Peoria Academy and Concorde Lutheran, both private schools, will have in-school classes for all grades 5 days a week starting in August.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Everyone will be wearing their masks and washing their hands. What could go wrong? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
JustRight
Reactions:

ALL schools in the Catholic Diocese of Peoria will be open for full-time in-classroom learning, beginning next month:
https://www.peoriapublicradio.org/post/ ... -open-fall

All Illinois counties in red are part of the Catholic Diocese of Peoria:

born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

My oldest son was the very first Special Ed student via SEAPCO. He is in his 40’s now and always wears a mask. I do not believe that Special Ed students would have any problem wearing masks. They have always tended to be among the most compliant students regarding any school rules from my experience and from what teachers have stated.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
LovelyRita
Reactions:

What about Deaf students? Of spectrum kids? Just because something worked for yours doesn't mean it works for all. Kids at Schramm are not going to keep masks on. Period.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

born2race2win1954! wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:59 pm My oldest son was the very first Special Ed student via SEAPCO. He is in his 40’s now and always wears a mask. I do not believe that Special Ed students would have any problem wearing masks. They have always tended to be among the most compliant students regarding any school rules from my experience and from what teachers have stated.
thank you for posting this. It's nice to hear first hand experience from someone rather than just endless contradictions to every single thing anyone posts. I trust your experience over the hyperbole of the hater.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I think you mean "It's nice to hear from people who agree with me all the time"