New police chief

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Deleted by moderator
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:37 am Gasp, there might be some believers who try to maintain a little discretion with the separation of church and state. How about you hold off on her crucifixion until after the Mayor's prayer breakfast? Should be in September, but who knows, it might be nefariously canceled by the Covid devil.
We have gone over this before. The "separation of church and state", as you Lefties use it, is not really a thing. It is nowhere in our founding documents or laws.

Also, I have never seen a politician who is a true, born-again believer (there aren't many), not regularly talk about Jesus, the Bible, and their personal testimony. In fact, we are commanded to do so.

Do you think that everyone that takes part in the Prayer Breakfast is a Believer? Ardis did it every year, and he certainly isn't a Believer either. Lots of false teachers invited to that event as well.
WAPJoe
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:13 am
Tazewell wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 pm I just watched her speech. As I thought would happen, she said nothing of substance. She did quote a Bible verse completely out of context though.
Sounded perfectly supportive of the new Chief. Was she supposed to steal his moment with some old testament fire and brimstone passage? Seriously dude, you're playing the same broken record to the three hardcore righties left on WAP.
If you feel this way @RPlant why are you the top poster this month? And what have you done to increase membership on the forum?

Seriously, my offer is still open

viewtopic.php?p=18369#p18369
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:52 am Deleted by moderator
Darn, I missed it.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:38 am
CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:52 am Deleted by moderator
Darn, I missed it.
If history is any indicator, it was something about Trump.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 am
RPlant wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:37 am Gasp, there might be some believers who try to maintain a little discretion with the separation of church and state. How about you hold off on her crucifixion until after the Mayor's prayer breakfast? Should be in September, but who knows, it might be nefariously canceled by the Covid devil.
We have gone over this before. The "separation of church and state", as you Lefties use it, is not really a thing. It is nowhere in our founding documents or laws.

Also, I have never seen a politician who is a true, born-again believer (there aren't many), not regularly talk about Jesus, the Bible, and their personal testimony. In fact, we are commanded to do so.

Do you think that everyone that takes part in the Prayer Breakfast is a Believer? Ardis did it every year, and he certainly isn't a Believer either. Lots of false teachers invited to that event as well.
Well then, by all means break out your Salem Witch Trial handbook and show us who are the true believers in the room.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
RPlant
Reactions:

WAPJoe wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:31 am
RPlant wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:13 am
Tazewell wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 pm I just watched her speech. As I thought would happen, she said nothing of substance. She did quote a Bible verse completely out of context though.
Sounded perfectly supportive of the new Chief. Was she supposed to steal his moment with some old testament fire and brimstone passage? Seriously dude, you're playing the same broken record to the three hardcore righties left on WAP.
If you feel this way @RPlant why are you the top poster this month? And what have you done to increase membership on the forum?
I think most of the old PDC club gave up on fighting with the threesome. I'd say that the bulk of my posts are in response to theirs, but I honestly haven't kept up on the stats.

Now maybe if we started awarding gift cards?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:59 am Well then, by all means break out your Salem Witch Trial handbook and show us who are the true believers in the room.
Dude, that is your 6th whataboutism or strawman today, and it is barely 9AM. Give it a rest.

Here is a good sermon about the subject:

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-library/43-70
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:08 am
Now maybe if we started awarding gift cards?
If you're strapped for cash I can send you the $10 Kinzinger is not getting. :lol: :lol: :lol: