Zion Coffee

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Local owners selling to new local owners

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... -employee/

Now, I've never tried Zion Coffee until today, when I got a chocolate mocha coffee with half/half cream and sweetener. (They didn't have white mocha) Tasted pretty good, but I've also had Starbucks White Mocha coffee. While covering that Tazewell County trial, there was a local coffee shop near the courthouse where I stopped after lunch, got a regular coffee with hazelnut syrup, half/half cream, and sweetener. That was good to have, and the caffeine kept me going the whole afternoon. And cheaper than Starbucks. .
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I'm not a fan of Zion, every time I've tried a cup it seems like they burned the beans.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:01 pm I'm not a fan of Zion, every time I've tried a cup it seems like they burned the beans.
I've come to the conclusion that all of these high-end coffee shops dark roast their beans to offset all of the sugary syrup they add in the double mocha latte foo foo coffee drinks they serve.

You want a straight black coffee at Zion, move over to the craft beer portion of their menu.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Count me in as one who prefers regular coffee with cream and sweetener. I've never had a cappuccino, a frappe, a latte, or an expresso.

But occasionally I have one of the coffees I mentioned above. And to me, coffee should be hot, not iced and cold.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?