WMBD normalizing homosexuality and transexuality

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I don't hold out much for you either, little brother.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:37 pm I don't hold out much for you either, little brother.
That’s better. I probably am younger than you.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

You'll never know,...will you?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:43 pm You'll never know,...will you?
Nope probably not.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:58 am
CCubs wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:03 am A pedophile and two consenting adults in a relationship are quite different. Are you, serious???
Only because you have been conditioned by our society to accept homosexuality as normal. In some Middle Eastern countries, the reverse is true. Homosexuality is punishable by death, but pedophelia is accepted.

Biblically both are sins of course, unless the laws of the country allow for heterosexual marriage to minors.

I’m not in favor of minors being allowed to marry though. At that age they don’t know what they want or what love truly means. Marriage is once and for life.
Can you provide proof that pedophilia is actually LEGAL in those countries?

What is incredibly ironic is that in the mid-90s President Clinton and the Democrats in congress proposed civil unions, not gay marriage as a compromise. Newt & the Republicans took a hardline stance and now 25 years later we have exactly what you oppose. How did that work out?

I take it we had a different bible in the 1800s?
Age of Marriage in the U.S. in the 1800s
https://www.theclassroom.com/age-marria ... 23174.html
During the 19th century, the age of consent in the United States varied between 10 and 16, depending on the state and year. The age of consent was the age when it was determined that a boy or girl -- but most often, a girl -- was capable of consenting to any sexual activity. This does not mean minors often married, however. Although minors could, and still can, marry with parental consent in America, most did not marry so young.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

There you.go with FACTS again.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Interesting comments @RPlant

I did not say pedophilia was LEGAL in Middle Eastern countries, I said it was accepted.

I did not say the Bible forbade marrying minors either. I said both pedophilia and homosexuality are sins.

If you want to challenge my posts, please use my actual comments as your foundation.
Tazewell
Reactions:

Any sex outside of the marriage of one man and one woman is sinful. If you can't legally marry someone because they are too young, then obviously you are in sin when having a sexual relationship with that person. Although the Bible does not speak directly on pedophilia, it does speak against "unnatural affections". It is an unnatural affection to be sexually attracted to a female who is not sexually mature, just like it is unnatural for a woman to be with a woman or a man to be with a man.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

You sound very homophobic to me. It shows as much as your racism does.