Hot and Humid today

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I'm thinking that's why my Android phone kept acting up while shooting video. I'd hit record, the timer would kick in right away. Then sometimes it wouldn't and the image would become jumpy or delayed by 1/2 second. I don't know how many times I restarted the phone. This occurred even at the EBCC food pantry, indoors, but then they said the A/C wasn't working. Or maybe because I was shooting in HDR, a higher resolution. I haven't had a chance yet to download, review the video clips, but I do have a photo from today:

After the Mural ceremony downtown, I headed home to allow phone to recharge, cool off, but also apply for a FT job that popped up in my email. And this job is right up my alley. Then I'll head back out to try and catch a couple other places.

Oh, and Mayor Ali, as soon as she arrived at the event, was grabbed for soundbites by the other local media, so I was not able to interview her. Probably worked out because my battery was getting low, and it was acting up.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Good Luck on the job prospect!!!
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Agreed. Best of luck Dennis. Hope it works out for you if it is meant to be