Tubing/Float trip

LovelyRita
Reactions:

I see people posting pictures of themselves floating down the Mackinaw... Are there any outfitters that rent tubes and do pick up/drop off for float trips?

Any info would be great!
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:00 am I see people posting pictures of themselves floating down the Mackinaw... Are there any outfitters that rent tubes and do pick up/drop off for float trips?

Any info would be great!
I am not sure.. I have a fear of fish bitting my toes.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

There is a Mackinaw Canoe Club on FB. Maybe someone there could answer the rental/drop off-pick up question. As for tubing/canoeing right now, before the recent rain I know someone who went and said tubes were making it but the people in the canoe had to carry in places.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
RPlant
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:00 am I see people posting pictures of themselves floating down the Mackinaw... Are there any outfitters that rent tubes and do pick up/drop off for float trips?

Any info would be great!
Area 52 Paintball & Canoe Rental
https://area52paintball.com/index.php/c ... k-rentals/
Area 52 has 50 canoes and 29 kayaks available for rental and offer anywhere from 2 to 8 hour trips on the Mackinaw River.

Don't know about tubes?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile