Peoria St. Patrick’s Day Parade canceled

Toldyouso
Reactions:

PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The St. Patrick Society of Peoria announced Sunday it is canceling the 2021 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

According to a Facebook post, the parade is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and low registration turnout.

Earlier this month, leaders announced on Facebook that registration was open. The post also said the City of Peoria was allowing the parade if it followed COVID-19 safety protocols.

It was planned as a drive-thru event.

Last year’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade was also canceled, just days before.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

We're quickly approaching the 1 year anniversary of "two weeks to flatten the curve"
RPlant
Reactions:

I'm sure some of the bars will be serving the same, leftover corned beef from last year along with an extra helping of Covid.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Toldyouso
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:21 am I'm sure some of the bars will be serving the same, leftover corned beef from last year along with an extra helping of Covid.
Wow. What a slimy thing to say!
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

consider the source. This is the same DB that was cheering Covid deaths on Trumps watch, hoping to reach some mystical number that he felt would make Trump look worse. Sick shit from a twisted mind.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

^^^ not true ^^^
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions:

Toldyouso wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:49 pm
RPlant wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:21 am I'm sure some of the bars will be serving the same, leftover corned beef from last year along with an extra helping of Covid.
Wow. What a slimy thing to say!
Slimy would be the corned beef. One episode of Bar Rescue and you know the comment is spot on. Bon appetit.

#Resistance_is_futile
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:47 pm consider the source. This is the same DB that was cheering Covid deaths on Trumps watch, hoping to reach some mystical number that he felt would make Trump look worse. Sick shit from a twisted mind.
Dude, you've got some serious pent up hate. You might need to find a new release besides WAP because there's at least 3 years and 10 more months to bear. That I wished more deaths is ridiculous.

We can jump over to Political if you want to further discuss the ineptitude and deaths your guy caused on his watch from his inaction.

#Resistance_is_futile