So, in less than 4 months.....

kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

So this Peorian has been arrested twice in 4 months for the Unlawful Possession of a Weapon by a Felon. Along with these charges, he also faces:
Aggravated Domestic Battery (Great Bodily Harm), Battery, Mob Action, Aggravated Discharge of a Firearm, Reckless Discharge of a Firearm, No FOID (twice), Armed Violence, Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance, Leaving the Scene of an Accident with Injury, Reckless Driving, Duty to Report an Accident, Disregarding a Traffic Control Signal, Improper Lane Usage, and Peoria County Warrant – Traffic, .

I'm guessing this will be reduced down to 4th degree Jaywalking, Aggravated littering and failing to return a VHS tape to Family video.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... incidents/
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Have you contacted anyone with any authority about your concerns? I agree, this guy probably should not have been out in public with the rest of us.

The only way to stop crime is to properly penalize crime. Make them pay for their actions to the 10th degree.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:23 pm Have you contacted anyone with any authority about your concerns? I agree, this guy probably should not have been out in public with the rest of us.

The only way to stop crime is to properly penalize crime. Make them pay for their actions to the 10th degree.
you're against rehabilitative efforts then? Drug addicts should get hard time rather than treatment?
Tazewell
Reactions:

In the Biden era, it is considered racist to jail young, black men.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:20 am In the Biden era, it is considered racist to jail young, black men.
au contraire, those are EXACTLY the people that both Biden and Harris have a history of incarcerating.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:20 am In the Biden era, it is considered racist to jail young, black men.
Funny, I could swear Conservatives said that about the Obama Administration. There would be 8 years of records to prove that, yet 3 weeks of the new administration has already convinced you? You must have excellent data mining tools to use to prove that statement! (Applauding)
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:51 am Funny, I could swear Conservatives said that about the Obama Administration. There would be 8 years of records to prove that, yet 3 weeks of the new administration has already convinced you? You must have excellent data mining tools to use to prove that statement! (Applauding)
During the Obama administration, I don't remember:

Calls to defund the police
Rioters being called peaceful protesters
Fentanyl addicts being praised as heroes
Laws getting rid of cash bond because it is supposedly racist

Do you?

By the way, nice use of biting sarcasm. It doesn't bother me, but it is a good example of how you aren't as squeaky clean as you would like everyone to think you are.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:11 am
CCubs wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:23 pm Have you contacted anyone with any authority about your concerns? I agree, this guy probably should not have been out in public with the rest of us.

you're against rehabilitative efforts then? Drug addicts should get hard time rather than treatment?
Nope, just rehabilitation away from the rest of us for 30 years.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

But while President Obama was in office, it was racist for me (middle age white guy) to disagree with him. I was a Nazi and/or a racist if I agreed with Trump. I don't know what I was called when I agreed or disagreed with the Bushes or Clinton. I need a flow chart..
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood: