Praying for rain

JustRight
Reactions:

The gardens are so dry. Hoping we get the nearly 1” of rain predicted for today.
JustRight
Reactions:

kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Me, too. There has been short spurts of rain in the are the last few days, but nothing at my house, though 5-6 blocks away I could tell it rained :x :x :x
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

Part of Peoria got over an inch yesterday.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My brown grass could use some rain, and a cut as well. Been too hot and humid to haul out the mower.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RambleOn
Reactions:

Rain gauge had just under two inches of water in it this morning. Between the wind and the rain, one of my pepper plants almost got pulled out of the ground. Did my best to firm it up and stake it, so I hope it survives.
Above all, be kind!
JustRight
Reactions:

RambleOn wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:56 am Rain gauge had just under two inches of water in it this morning. Between the wind and the rain, one of my pepper plants almost got pulled out of the ground. Did my best to firm it up and stake it, so I hope it survives.
We only got about 1”, but I had the identical problem with a pepper plant!
Everything else is looking much brighter today. And the rain barrels are full again!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I don't know how much I got, but I know I don't live far from RambleOn. But then again that distance in a different direction the other day got rain, but I didn't.. Could use more as the front yard is starting to brown. I don't worry about the back...it has a lot of shade and is still pretty green.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

My plants are happy. I hope we get some more tonight.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

It has started in my area of the East Bluff. Come on, keep it going.