Who's Your Barber?

cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

I'm looking for a good, reasonably-priced barber. Prefer traditional barber shop type of place rather than hair salon. Any recommendations?
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Thuy at Sports Clips in Sheridan Village.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

cjsummers wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:34 pm I'm looking for a good, reasonably-priced barber. Prefer traditional barber shop type of place rather than hair salon. Any recommendations?
Well, I can't help you there. I've been going to a lady at Central Hair Salon in Pekin for about 20 years now. Her husband and her are also big Cubs fans.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

cjsummers wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:34 pm I'm looking for a good, reasonably-priced barber. Prefer traditional barber shop type of place rather than hair salon. Any recommendations?
Define reasonably priced. Mine charges $20.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:12 am Define reasonably priced. Mine charges $20.
That's reasonable. Mine recently increased his price to $30, which I consider awfully expensive, especially for what little hair I have. Lol.
RPlant
Reactions:

cjsummers wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 am
RPlant wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:12 am Define reasonably priced. Mine charges $20.
That's reasonable. Mine recently increased his price to $30, which I consider awfully expensive, especially for what little hair I have. Lol.
In the spirit of unity, Whiskey City Barbers. They take appointments using Booksy. Dustin or Nikki will do an excellent job. They started their own shop after Menzoil closed.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile