Overly Political Conversations in General Chat

WAPJoe
Reactions:

All,
Please try to keep the political threads in the Politics section.

Your Friendly Neighborhood WAPJoe
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

perhaps you should create a Covid-19 category, or posts about Covid should be put in the science and technology section? I started some here because they seemed like General Chat, there shouldn't be anything political about a pandemic...but just as soon as it's posted one of the derps comes in and starts with TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.
It's like listening to chimpanzees chatter.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

If you're going to post bullshit information about the pandemic, you're probably gonna have people correct you. For someone uninterested in the topic, you seem to post about it a lot. Topics that aren't popular will naturally fall down the page if folks don't continue to comment.

What's new in your world that you'd like to talk about?
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I agree, anything that has to do with state or federal politics should not be in this category. And I'm guilty of doing it too.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 am I agree, anything that has to do with state or federal politics should not be in this category. And I'm guilty of doing it too.
as am I! :(