It's Hot

RambleOn
Reactions:

It is hot! Gardens need some rain. If you are checking on the elderly, I am fine! Life goes on. Picked up donation at Kroger this morning. We don't need it, so I took it to the Porch Pantry on Ellis.. Stuffed twelve bags for this coming Saturday's pantry. Took empty boxes to PAWS to they can take donated pet food to various pantries. Visited with a couple of neighbors, outside with proper distancing and washed my new old truck. Life is good!
Above all, be kind!
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

I spent the three day weekend painting my house, I thought I would be done on Saturday. I was wrong, as usual. When I first did this I was in my early 30's it was a breeze, now that i'm 55, it will take a month.... or so. Climbing on a roof and scaffolding to paint is much easier than what you do, and i'm half done. YOU never quit!
Do you bottle & sell your energy?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

It is hot! That said, I have a lot of little green tomatoes and a medium-sized green pepper!
JustRight
Reactions:

Pock wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 pm It is hot! That said, I have a lot of little green tomatoes and a medium-sized green pepper!
I picked my first ripe cherry tomato yesterday. It’s going to be a good year for tomatoes.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

we've had a few tomatoes already, enough for 4 BLT sandwiches. Nothing better than that first BLT with vine ripened, fresh picked tomatoes.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:25 am
Pock wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 pm It is hot! That said, I have a lot of little green tomatoes and a medium-sized green pepper!
I picked my first ripe cherry tomato yesterday. It’s going to be a good year for tomatoes.
I have a plant that is struggling. It hasn't grown much since I planted it. I water it regularly. I may dig it up and put it in a container.
JustRight
Reactions:

@Pock
Have you added any fertilizer? I prefer organic ones to something like miracle-gro. I wouldn’t recommend digging it up in mid-summer.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:06 pm @Pock
Have you added any fertilizer? I prefer organic ones to something like miracle-gro. I wouldn’t recommend digging it up in mid-summer.
I did get some of that shake n feed.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Some flowers that my wife got for Mother's day. They look like their dying. She did pick off browning leaves, keeps it watered. She's going to try Miracle Grow on it. Oh, don't ask me what kind they are, don't remember, lol.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:08 am Some flowers that my wife got for Mother's day. They look like their dying. She did pick off browning leaves, keeps it watered. She's going to try Miracle Grow on it. Oh, don't ask me what kind they are, don't remember, lol.
Sounds like me. I have trouble keeping stuff alive.