U.S. stocks see best quarter since 1998

LovelyRita
Reactions:

JustRight wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:13 pm
LovelyRita wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:07 pm You posted under the same name at PDC.
I haven’t posted in PDC in over 2 years.

@Pock
What’s this site’s position on trolls and stalkers?

If you're two different people, why did you accuse me of stalking you?

Nevermind.... It doesn't really matter. You do you.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:16 pm Oh please.

We all came from PDC. It's not a secret. You chose the same screen name, for goodness sake! I'm not stalking you but I am more than familiar with your methods of spinning things from nothing. Have a happy 4th.
BUSTED! you, Ms. HatefulRita are a troll. Do us all a favor, remove the buttons from your keyboard.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Or go spread your wisdom at peoriatalks.
JustRight
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:49 am You're offensive and rude. I'm always open to debate but since you just want to argue I bid you farewell and pity your in person friends who can't get away from your toxicity with a simple mouse click.
I’m joining you in putting this toxic stalker on ignore.
SNMehr
Reactions:

PDC banned users? Years ago I quit posting due to the idiocy. Just signed in on occasion only to see nothing changed. Assumed others left or stopped posting for similar reasons. Thought I would try this forum. Jury is out.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Whit wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:04 pm
LovelyRita wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:16 pm Oh please.

We all came from PDC. It's not a secret. You chose the same screen name, for goodness sake! I'm not stalking you but I am more than familiar with your methods of spinning things from nothing. Have a happy 4th.
BUSTED! you, Ms. HatefulRita are a troll. Do us all a favor, remove the buttons from your keyboard.
What is it you've "busted" me at? Having been a member of PDC? We all were. What's your beef?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

What's your beef?

Top sirloin cap. Medium rare.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

So funny!
Joe B
Reactions:

SNMehr wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:13 pm PDC banned users? Years ago I quit posting due to the idiocy. Just signed in on occasion only to see nothing changed. Assumed others left or stopped posting for similar reasons. Thought I would try this forum. Jury is out.
Don't think I ever put anyone on Ignore on PDC, and don't plan to here. Like a robust conversation. It will be interesting to see who gets Banned first.. Ooops Forgot about HipKat, He Ignored Me so I did Him.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

It was impossible to follow a thread because of all the different people on ignore. I never understood why that function was available. Folks can't handle differing views sometimes and need their hands held, maybe? The internet is a pretty scary place.