Covid Testing

leslie110
Reactions:

Has anyone had Covid testing at the Civic Center? If so, how long did it take to get results? I need a test within 72 hours of checking into a hotel in Maine. Thanks!
RPlant
Reactions:

leslie110 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:50 pm Has anyone had Covid testing at the Civic Center? If so, how long did it take to get results? I need a test within 72 hours of checking into a hotel in Maine. Thanks!
Personally I would try and schedule a test with my doctor or at a prompt care clinic now that the test kits are more readily available. Had a co-worker last week test with their doctor when their child spiked a temperature and was sent home from school. Test results were back the same day (negative BTW).
Last edited by RPlant on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

When my wife had to test before her gall bladder surgery, she went to Morton OSF Prompt Care (her doctor's office is there anyway) and on a Saturday, they had a drive thru tent set up. She got her negative result by late on Sunday.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I've heard people get them back the next day to not getting them back at all. It seems like 2-3 days is the norm, though.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

leslie110 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:50 pm Has anyone had Covid testing at the Civic Center? If so, how long did it take to get results? I need a test within 72 hours of checking into a hotel in Maine. Thanks!
No. I did mine at OSF.
Gordo
Reactions:

I got a test at the Peoria Civic Center around noon on a Tuesday and saw the result online at 6am on Thursday. The latest I checked on Wednesday afternoon was 4:30pm. The results might have come in Wednesday night, but I wasn't in too big of a rush to get back to work.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

My positive results came back within 24 hours at OSF. I got the test on a Sunday evening and had the results Monday morning. Luckily I had very very minor symptoms Never felt sick. Others I know weren't so lucky. Such a weird virus.