Dr Banno

Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

Has anyone else seen his vasectomy billboards around the area. There are different ones, and all hilarious. Like "Give her the gift she can't return. A vasectomy." My personal favorite is "Less painful than dinner with your mother-in-law".
RambleOn
Reactions:

Haven't seen, but will be on the look-out for them!
Above all, be kind!
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Oscar Leroy wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:18 pm Has anyone else seen his vasectomy billboards around the area. There are different ones, and all hilarious. Like "Give her the gift she can't return. A vasectomy." My personal favorite is "Less painful than dinner with your mother-in-law".
Too funny. I’ll be looking for them as I’d like to point them out to my husband😀
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

There's one on North Knoxville somewhere between Pioneer Pkwy and Proctor (southbound) There are 2 in E Peoria, one by Carl's Bakery and one on Meadows near the Morton limits. And I saw one somewhere in downtown Peoria, but I can't remember exactly where. They're plain black with white lettering.
smajew1096
Reactions:

He's like that. My husband used him once...not for that :lol: Good marketing but a little unprofessional in my opinion.