Reactions:

You actually seem like you enjoy this.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Wasn’t someone just commenting how safe Peoria is? That didn’t age well, and it’s only a day old!!
JustRight
Reactions:

I’m trying to figure out exactly where this happened. Isn’t this where the weekly Riverfront Market is held? A block or so from the Riverfront Museum? If so, it’s going to be awfully tough for the Peoria Convention and Visitors Bureau to spin this.
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

This situation is sad and embarrassing. My family in California was very worried for our family in Peoria when they heard about this group shooting in Peoria. I’ve been asking this question for years, but, where are the parents of these people who get involved in situations like this??😢
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:22 pm I’m trying to figure out exactly where this happened. Isn’t this where the weekly Riverfront Market is held? A block or so from the Riverfront Museum? If so, it’s going to be awfully tough for the Peoria Convention and Visitors Bureau to spin this.
The Gateway Building.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:10 pm Wasn’t someone just commenting how safe Peoria is? That didn’t age well, and it’s only a day old!!
Yeah man, I had to divert to Chillicothe to buy my meth Sunday morning.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:27 am
AV8R wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:10 pm Wasn’t someone just commenting how safe Peoria is? That didn’t age well, and it’s only a day old!!
Yeah man, I had to divert to Chillicothe to buy my meth Sunday morning.
Do they have better meth in Chillicothe? One would have thought Pekin would have been closer. Hit the McCluggage and head south.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

WMBD This Morning had off-camera interview with a lady who witnessed the shooting. She said it started with an argument between two women. However, how did such an argument between two people grow to a fight with 200 people and guns? No doubt, social media posts, threats, and "Meet me here, I'm gonna cap your ass" type of rhetoric. When I first heard about this incident, I attributed it to a gang war.

We can't expect police to monitor social media posts that advocate future violence.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?