Where will DeSantis be?

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

No, this is not a political thread. It's to let @AV8R and @Tazewell , and anyone else interested, that Ron DeSantis will be in Peoria for the Peoria -Tazewell Lincoln Day Dinner. It will be held Friday, May 12. More details will be provided at a later date.

All this is according to a Press release from Congressman Darin LaHood.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:48 pm No, this is not a political thread. It's to let @AV8R and @Tazewell , and anyone else interested, that Ron DeSantis will be in Peoria for the Peoria -Tazewell Lincoln Day Dinner. It will be held Friday, May 12. More details will be provided at a later date.

All this is according to a Press release from Congressman Darin LaHood.
I don't go to political rallies, dinners, etc. Politicians aren't worth the time and money. Plus that fool LaHood will be there. No thanks.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

He’s not as bad as his daddy
Toldyouso
Reactions:

It would be pretty cool if he officially announced his run for the White House while in Peoria.
Do you think you’ll get to cover the event, @DennisinPeoria?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Toldyouso wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:59 pm It would be pretty cool if he officially announced his run for the White House while in Peoria.
Do you think you’ll get to cover the event, @DennisinPeoria?
Hard to tell, Usually don't know what assignments I will have until I walk in the door for the day. But I'd be interested in covering his appearance.
Tazewell
Reactions:

The local Leftists on Reddit, including a recently departed WAP member are having a meltdown over this. There are multiple mentions of protesting the event. LOL. Bunch of snowflakes.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:09 am The local Leftists on Reddit, including a recently departed WAP member are having a meltdown over this. There are multiple mentions of protesting the event. LOL. Bunch of snowflakes.
Why would these protesters be snowflakes? How is this protesting any different than other protests? Such as the January 6th (protest).
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:38 am Why would these protesters be snowflakes?
They can't handle dissenting views.
CCubs wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:38 am How is this protesting any different than other protests?
Because they are protesting a sitting governor making a speech to a bunch of fellow Republicans. What is controversial about that?

These questions you're asking are just more evidence you're not an Independent. Thank you for once again showing your true colors. Are you going to be protesting?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

No, I don't do protests. You are engulfed with my political affiliation aren't you?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:54 am You are engulfed with my political affiliation aren't you?
Engulfed? That's a strange word to use in that sentence.

I do admit I have fun exposing you as a fraud and a liar.