A Typical Day

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Not trying to brag or vent here. Just information.

2:30 am: Roll out of bed, shower, shave, pour coffee into mug.
3:05 am: Leave for work, some days stopping at Hardee's or McDonald's.
3:30 am: At WMBD editing, preparing news stories (that I don't write and are already edited from national sources) for broadcast, the running teleprompter until 9 am; usually able to check web for mail, messages, local media during commercial breaks.
9 am: head home, or grab a regular breakfast somewhere, changing into Jason's uniform.
Between 10 am-11 am: clocking in to Jason's for deliveries, catering prep, other kitchen duties. Usually scheduled 11-2, but many days past 2 pm.
2:30 pm: home for lunch, quick nap, look at mail, or errands with wife (she mostly works until 1:30 pm), or work around house.
6 pm: prepare, eat dinner
8:45 pm: bedtime

Saturdays I sleep in unless working a 6th day at Jason's if needed. That also when I try to catch up on my CW Superhero shows, and other TV shows. It's also when I look for, apply for FT jobs.
But with the Pandemic subsiding, going to try to get out, shoot some video for the Out and About FB page, or a couple new series, "Chick Wars" and "The Scenic Route".

In conclusion, you can see I have more important priorities than responding to other folks here about another post, and finding out my information was correct in another post.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:50 am ...
In conclusion, you can see I have more important priorities than responding to other folks here about another post, and finding out my information was correct in another post.
That sir is spot on!
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile