It's airborne...

LovelyRita
Reactions:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/heal ... e=Homepage

In case this is new information for anyone.....
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
SNMehr
Reactions:

Behind paywall. Appears to present additional Covid fearmongering, sheeple & mind control rhetoric.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Actually, it doesn't. The article DOES point to evidence that this coronavirus IS transmitted via air. Previous thought was that it was via droplet only. This has major implications for schools.

What do you mean by "sheep"... Who are the sheep? Who is the shepard?
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

Dr Fauci is out to overthrow our government. :D
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

We can continue the tribalism or we can just be real and understand that the end game is a vaccine. The government cannot stop a virus.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I think there's an awful lot between do nothing and vaccine. Clearly the president has no idea how sickness works. I wish the TDS that had infected the GOP had a vaccine. He's slowly killing off his base and they're blissfully unaware.

Here's some science : "Children with COVID-19-related pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS) may experience neurologic symptoms that involve the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, new research suggests."
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/933311
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:23 am He's slowly killing off his base and they're blissfully unaware.
Kinda sounds like LIghtfoot in Chicago.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You mean gun violence, right? Great idea for a new thread... Why don't you start one?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You mean gun violence, right? Great idea for a new thread... Why don't you start one?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:01 am You mean gun violence, right? Great idea for a new thread... Why don't you start one?
I did. Surprised by how much time you've spend on this forum in the last three days you haven't seen it.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........