COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S.

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight
Reactions:

That is GREAT news!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

This is one case where if Trump says the epidemic is over, I'd probably believe him more than this RW website.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

That blog post cites no actual source for its claim. It's dangerous to spread lies.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I hope the vaccine comes quick.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I'm truly sorry that you don't understand what constitutes an "epidemic" Rita and Dennis. Because you don't personally agree with something does not make it a lie.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You know more than Dr. Fauci, WHO, and the CDC? The "article" does not say what you think it does. He merely refers to data he read. The pandemic is far from over. Very far.

Deaths are just one metric used to quantify an outbreak.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Despite the irrational fear (or political agenda) of the left, the virus continues to retreat with Saturday July 4th being the lowest number of US deaths since March, and the early numbers for Sunday are even lower. This despite rising numbers on the infection side...which really only means that more and more asymptomatic people are being tested.

Please open your eyes and study this issue rather than just accepting what the media tells you, and more importantly DOESN'T tell you. They have an agenda, and it's not the economy or your health.
I will never vote for Kamunism
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I want you to open your eyes. You're believing bullshit. 20% of people with symptoms require some sort of intervention. You're believing the wrong side. Dr. Fauci has warned us and tried to educate us but some people refuse to see what's under their noses.