Mass shooting in Chicago

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

No more or less racist than your buddy Plant assuming the shooters are in public housing, which by the way is also a benefit.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:32 pm No more or less racist than your buddy Plant assuming the shooters are in public housing, which by the way is also a benefit.
That's a pretty big leap to equate my post as racist when I stated the fact about public housing benefits being revocable for criminal activity by anyone in the household. This was in response to the post you made about cutting assistance benefits 10%. So yes, yours still is a racist quip. Reality is apparently 90% more harsh.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I said cutting benefits. Benefits could be any benefits. A public pension, social security, Medicare, SNAP, housing etc. Assuming that only minorities are eligible for benefits, or worse assuming only minorities actually receive them is what was truly racist. Congrats to you and CCubs on that leap.

You win the racism award in this one.

Keep trying to back pedal though my man.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:56 am I said cutting benefits. Benefits could be any benefits. A public pension, social security, Medicare, SNAP, housing etc. Assuming that only minorities are eligible for benefits, or worse assuming only minorities actually receive them is what was truly racist. Congrats to you and CCubs on that leap.

Sure dude, you continue to demonstrate your true self daily. Enjoy.

#Resistance_is_futile
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Chicago reached a grim milestone yesterday: 400 shot and killed this year.
83% of the victims were Black. Did their lives matter?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:21 am
AV8R wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:56 am I said cutting benefits. Benefits could be any benefits. A public pension, social security, Medicare, SNAP, housing etc. Assuming that only minorities are eligible for benefits, or worse assuming only minorities actually receive them is what was truly racist. Congrats to you and CCubs on that leap.

Sure dude, you continue to demonstrate your true self daily. Enjoy.
You have to remember that AV8R is a registered SPIN DOCTOR.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

CHICAGO (AP) — Police say a drive-by shooting in Chicago wounded eight people who had been riding on a party bus, one of several shootings in the city that left at least three people dead on the same day.

The mass shooting happened late Wednesday in Lincoln Park on the city’s North Side, when police say one or more people in an SUV opened fire.

It comes amid efforts to curb rising gun violence in the city and around the U.S., including new gun trafficking strike forces in Chicago and four other cities.

Earlier in the night, a drive-by shooting left two men dead on the city’s Near West Side.

And 10 other people were shot — including a 14-year-old boy who died — in two mass shootings within blocks and minutes of each other Wednesday evening on Chicago’s West Side.
RPlant
Reactions:

Toldyouso wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:10 am CHICAGO (AP) — Police say a drive-by shooting in Chicago wounded eight people who had been riding on a party bus, one of several shootings in the city that left at least three people dead on the same day.

The mass shooting happened late Wednesday in Lincoln Park on the city’s North Side, when police say one or more people in an SUV opened fire.

It comes amid efforts to curb rising gun violence in the city and around the U.S., including new gun trafficking strike forces in Chicago and four other cities.

Earlier in the night, a drive-by shooting left two men dead on the city’s Near West Side.

And 10 other people were shot — including a 14-year-old boy who died — in two mass shootings within blocks and minutes of each other Wednesday evening on Chicago’s West Side.
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure this must be difficult to report with your vested interest in Chicago's westside?

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:16 am
You have to remember that AV8R is a registered SPIN DOCTOR.
Actually I let my registration lapse. The yearly fees were getting prohibitive on a fixed income. I still retain an emeritus membership in the Amateur SPIN DOCTOR Association.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

“CHICAGO (CBS) — A 7-year-old girl is dead and her 6-year-old sister was wounded in a shooting Sunday afternoon in the Belmont Central community.

The girls were identified by their grandmother as Serenity and Aubrey Broughton. Serenity died at the hospital, while Aubrey had been moved out of the ICU Sunday night – but had a pierced lung.”
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/08/16 ... l-chicago/