Rename this page

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RambleOn wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:01 pm @AV8R Thank you for being civil. Actually, kinda friendly.. @Tazwell I can't be upset about a Supreme Court decision that probably won't be announced for a couple of months. A lot can happen in that time. I am concerned about the "leak" of the draft, but that is what is was, a draft.
you're welcome. I'm trying to be more open minded and civil but sometimes it's a challenge when there are those who continue to try and drag me back into the muck.
I will never vote for Kamunism
Tazewell
Reactions:

RambleOn wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:32 am Others can post but you will be called names and be insulted while we continue to affirm each other's position.
I hope you're seeing some of the recent posts from people not named AV8R or Tazewell. They fit your description perfectly.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:40 pm
RambleOn wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:32 am Others can post but you will be called names and be insulted while we continue to affirm each other's position.
I hope you're seeing some of the recent posts from people not named AV8R or Tazewell. They fit your description perfectly.
Can you give some specific instances? Who said exactly what that hurt your feelings?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

A thread that should have only generated maybe a couple pages, has turned into 6.
Insightful debate or nothing accomplished?

Just my opinion.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:40 pm
Yawn, welcome to the latest, repeat "tactic of the week". The twins tone down their rhetoric for a few days and claim victim status as if they're suddenly moderates. :lol:
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Gandalf
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:18 pm A thread that should have only generated maybe a couple pages, has turned into 6.

Just my opinion.
Kind of like the bratwurst drama from last year. 😀
@Tazewell @AV8R Stop beating a dead horse. WAPJoe
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:18 pm A thread that should have only generated maybe a couple pages, has turned into 6.

Just my opinion.
What's your point? As much as you like to act innocent, you contribute your fair share to the arguing around here. Also, I see you giving positive reactions to your fellow Leftists when they attack those of us on the Right. You're being hypocritical again.
RPlant wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:25 am Yawn, welcome to the latest, repeat "tactic of the week". The twins tone down their rhetoric for a few days and claim victim status as if they're suddenly moderates. :lol:
AV8R maybe, but I have not changed what and how I post at any point. Nor do I claim to be a victim. Like I've said before, I don't mind the heated debates and the vitriol that comes with it. I just don't like those of us on the Right being accused by name of being the reason that there is so much angst around here while the Leftists get a pass.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:33 am AV8R maybe, but I have not changed what and how I post at any point. Nor do I claim to be a victim. Like I've said before, I don't mind the heated debates and the vitriol that comes with it. I just don't like those of us on the Right being accused by name of being the reason that there is so much angst around here while the Leftists get a pass.
I think this is called a partial admission.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:45 am
Tazewell wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:33 am AV8R maybe, but I have not changed what and how I post at any point. Nor do I claim to be a victim. Like I've said before, I don't mind the heated debates and the vitriol that comes with it. I just don't like those of us on the Right being accused by name of being the reason that there is so much angst around here while the Leftists get a pass.
I think this is called a partial admission.
Of what?