Mount Rushmore

JustRight
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:13 pm
JustRight wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:36 pm Trump wears mask during visit to Walter Reed - https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... alter-reed
Walter Reed is a major DC hospital. He probably didn't have a choice about not wearing a mask.
It was President Trump’s choice to visit wounded veterans at Walter Reed Hospital. No one forced him to do that.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

And I bet Melania put TWO gold stars on his chore chart for it, too!
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

It was President Trump’s choice to visit wounded veterans at Walter Reed Hospital. No one forced him to do that.

Choosing to wear a mask vs. choosing to visit a hospital are two separate issues.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Walter Reed is a military hospital. President Trump is the Commander in Chief. If he wants to visit without a mask he will do so. I know you didn’t serve @DennisinMH ir you’d understand chain of command.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I'm glad he was a normal human being a wore a mask. It would've been pretty stupid not to wear a mask in a hospital.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I wonder, if while visiting Walter Reed to see veterans, that some doctors showed him some patients in a ward that were sick with COVID-19, and on ventilators.

Especially after he retweeted that dumb tweet from from washed up former game show host Chuck Woolery. As if Woolery has medical credentials to claim COVID has been a hoax all along, with doctors, nurses, CDC, WHO, NIH, and media all in on the whole conspiracy. Pathetic, in my opinion.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:08 am Idc if he does but the president's inability to follow CDC guidelines sets a bad example. As we see, people are refusing to take the pandemic seriously because he's not taking it seriously.
Every person I know personally is taking the pandemic seriously, this includes those living in the Peoria area, in IL, in various US States where I have family and friends including CA, FL, MD, TX, MN, IN, and more, even some friends I have outside the US in England.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!