Mayor Rita Ali Speaks Out

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:11 pm You make it sound like if Mayor Ali speaks about a plan the killings will stop. It isn't that easy. If it were that simple one of the previous mayors would have stopped it a long time ago. I am sure that Mayor Ali is quite concerned and doing everything she can to stop the ridiculous nonsense. These crimes aren't happening because she became Mayor. They were going to happen no matter who was elected. If someone knows how to stop these killings, Dear God PLEASE step forward. Blaming Mayor Ali is not helping matters.
I find your response disingenuous political claptrap. You claim the Mayor cannot stop these killings, but you lambasted the former President for not stopping a microscopic virus.

It can be argued that Trump did not have a plan, or ignored the virus hoping it would go away, and quite honestly at this point that’s about the same response I see from Mayor Ali.

Yet you jump through hoops to defend her. Why? Because she’s a democrat? Do you think the families of those slain care about that?
RPlant
Reactions:

Microscopic viruses should not be involved in gun violence.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

This thread has nothing to do with Trump. Hey, us Liberals get accused of WHATABOUTISM all the time.

Also, we never got a return phone call from the Mayor's office, but we'll try again tomorrow.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Not even close to the same thing.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 pm Also, we never got a return phone call from the Mayor's office
Wish I could say I’m surprised by this.
So far, her plan seems to be “ignore it, it’ll go away”.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Toldyouso wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:16 pm
DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 pm Also, we never got a return phone call from the Mayor's office
I know another political leader that used that strategy in a much worse scenario.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:38 pm
Toldyouso wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:16 pm
I know another political leader that used that strategy in a much worse scenario.
Worse because white people died? Sounds awfully racist.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

And the spinning continues. Another Trump trait of yours, accuse others of what you are guilty of.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:52 pm And the spinning continues. Another Trump trait of yours, accuse others of what you are guilty of.
Flagged. This is the Local News forum. Take your Trump fantasies elsewhere.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Talking about how a person's traits are similar to another person is part of the conversation. That really bothers you? ( oh, I forgot, you don't like to answer questions )