Reactions:

4 out of 5? Sweet! I'll take that! 😁
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:34 pm 4 out of 5? Sweet! I'll take that! 😁
I can imagine 45 saying the same thing as he peddles fake news. I try and avoid talking in absolutes, but I would guess a majority of Americans understand the dangers and are just making choices for themselves, and their families that differ from yours. That is ok. People can hold different beliefs and act accordingly.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I don't have the same faith in my community...there are far too many who think wearing a mask is a reflection on their politics or manhood. It's really weird.

None the less, have an staffers from SD tested positive yet?
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:54 pm I don't have the same faith in my community...there are far too many who think wearing a mask is a reflection on their politics or manhood. It's really weird.

None the less, have an staffers from SD tested positive yet?
That an unfortunate side-affect of tribalism. Absent a vaccine, anyone who comes into contact with the virus will become infected. It is beyond the government's ability to keep everyone in their houses. I know that is hard to fathom, but rest assured, the government can not keep a virus from infecting you. Science can, and hopefully, that vaccine is close to being done.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

"Who cares what the President does? Do you get up in the morning and decide how to live your life by what some idiot in Washington does? Actually, I'd also bet the vast majority of Americans do not even pay any attention to the Federal Government or Donald Trump. The only people who pay attention to that guy are those who love him and those who hate him and both are in the minority."
You'd be surprised how many comments I see on Yahoo and Facebook where it seems every tweet, every video, every word he says is like the Holy Gospel to them. Anything else is fake news. Period.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:25 am
You'd be surprised how many comments I see on Yahoo and Facebook where it seems every tweet, every video, every word he says is like the Holy Gospel to them. Anything else is fake news. Period.
It sounds like either most of your friends are conservatives or you intentionally follow them to see what they are saying.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Actually, on FB I have more Liberal friends than Conservatives. But I see more Conservative posts and memes that are easily debunked, while I hardly see any Liberal memes... because my Liberal friends know that 90% of Liberal posts and memes are fake too.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:21 am Actually, on FB I have more Liberal friends than Conservatives. But I see more Conservative posts and memes that are easily debunked, while I hardly see any Liberal memes... because my Liberal friends know that 90% of Liberal posts and memes are fake too.
The Russians like their memes...
JustRight
Reactions:

Trump wears mask during visit to Walter Reed - https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... alter-reed
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight wrote: ↑Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:36 pm Trump wears mask during visit to Walter Reed - https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... alter-reed
Walter Reed is a major DC hospital. He probably didn't have a choice about not wearing a mask.