A Tale of Two Stories

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

And yet when he is asked a question, he doesn't answer it either, like the rest of us.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:12 pm And yet when he is asked a question, he doesn't answer it either, like the rest of us.
I've already been posting examples of WMBD stories for months now. You really expect me to go back and see if WEEK posted an equivalent story in every case? It's a foolish question. That's why I didn't answer it directly as you asked it.

There are dozens of times I have asked you simple, direct questions and you have not answered them. You don't answer them because you know it would expose your hypocrisy and/or dishonesty.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:46 pm
DennisinPeoria wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:12 pm And yet when he is asked a question, he doesn't answer it either, like the rest of us.
I've already been posting examples of WMBD stories for months now. You really expect me to go back and see if WEEK posted an equivalent story in every case? It's a foolish question. That's why I didn't answer it directly as you asked it.

There are dozens of times I have asked you simple, direct questions and you have not answered them. You don't answer them because you know it would expose your hypocrisy and/or dishonesty.
Or it simply reflects that you are just constantly badgering him to get a rise since your argument has run out of steam and you are trying to pivot.

9 times out of 10 (rhetorical estimate) you simply cite an AP story that WMBD has reported and claim that they are far left because of subscribing to their national newsfeed and not editing it to your perception of what would be non-political.

Reality check, the truth is the truth - not some negotiated middle ground between two political views.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:03 am Or it simply reflects that you are just constantly badgering him to get a rise since your argument has run out of steam and you are trying to pivot.

9 times out of 10 (rhetorical estimate) you simply cite an AP story that WMBD has reported and claim that they are far left because of subscribing to their national newsfeed and not editing it to your perception of what would be non-political.

Reality check, the truth is the truth - not some negotiated middle ground between two political views.
Trying to get someone to answer a question honestly and clearly is not badgering. Maybe if you Leftists weren't so evasive, I wouldn't have to keep on asking.

Which argument "ran out of steam"?

We've gone over this before. Leftist WMBD doesn't have to post every AP story they come across. Someone in the newsroom is picking those stories, so they are just as responsible as the original writer.

Truth is truth, I agree. That might be the first wise thing I've ever heard you say. But I'm not sure what your point is. You've made it obvious hundreds of times that you reject truth if it contradicts your political views.