Johnsonville brats

WAPJoe
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm @WAPJoe, just delete this topic, if you can. Thanks.
Topics are not usually deleted because they didn't go the way the OP had hoped.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:18 pm
DennisinPeoria wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm You know, I'm now regretting I even started this thread. All I intended to do was promote the fundraiser for the Susan B. Komen Foundation with the Johnsonville Brats, something they've done for over a dozen years.

Unfortunately, it seems I have to be extra careful with my words, as others start making comments that have nothing to do with the topic. @WAPJoe, just delete this topic, if you can. Thanks.
Did Johnsonville send out the grill truck?

No, not this year, to Central Illinois. The Komen Foundation is hoping it will return next year.
Tazewell
Reactions:

@DennisinMH @DennisinPeoria @A US Citizen

Are you going to send in a donation to Komen to make up for the free brat?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:34 pm @DennisinMH @DennisinPeoria @A US Citizen

Are you going to send in a donation to Komen to make up for the free brat?
I wasn't going to brag or say anything cause it's no one's business how I work, or spend my day off...but I did go back to Schnucks and buy another brat, plus I gave them and extra $5 donation. They don't give out receipts.

End of discussion. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:49 pm I wasn't going to brag or say anything cause it's no one's business how I work, or spend my day off...but I did go back to Schnucks and buy another brat, plus I gave them and extra $5 donation. They don't give out receipts.
Good! Lesson learned?
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 pm
DennisinPeoria wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:49 pm I wasn't going to brag or say anything cause it's no one's business how I work, or spend my day off...but I did go back to Schnucks and buy another brat, plus I gave them and extra $5 donation. They don't give out receipts.
Good! Lesson learned?
What, that Dennis eating a brat has you all worked up and bothered,
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:36 pm What, that Dennis eating a brat has you all worked up and bothered,
Nope. I was referring to the journalistic conflict of interest as well as accepting a gift from a charity that is trying to raise money thus taking money from the charity.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:15 pm
RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:36 pm What, that Dennis eating a brat has you all worked up and bothered,
Nope. I was referring to the journalistic conflict of interest as well as accepting a gift from a charity that is trying to raise money thus taking money from the charity.
Now Dennis stole the brat!?! I recall he stated he was given it. Shame on Schnucks or Susan G,
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:28 pm Now Dennis stole the brat!?! I recall he stated he was given it. Shame on Schnucks or Susan G,
Did I use the word "steal"? Why did you not address the conflict of interest? I guarantee if somebody from Fox did the same thing, you would be all over it.

Does Dennis have some sort of signal for you and CCubs when he needs White Knight assistance?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

The three of us are just logical and realistic. You and your two comrades are not. As simple as that.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.