Peoria’s 7th homicide of 2021

RPlant
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:35 pm Any ideas on how we can stop these senseless and tragic killings?
I'm guessing NOT. There seems to be a perverse sense of enjoyment broadcasting the deaths of minorities in some circles on this site.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Toldyouso
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:35 pm Any ideas on how we can stop these senseless and tragic killings?
Asked and answered, multiple times.
Ask your friend Mayor Ali why she won’t address the problem as only she can.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

But, if you know how to stop them, then you should contact her and let her know. It would be the right thing to do. Don't you think?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:49 pm But, if you know how to stop them, then you should contact her and let her know. It would be the right thing to do. Don't you think?
Agreed, if you'd condemn a man for a free bratwurst surely you'd reach out to Mayor Ali with your answer to Peoria's violence and not stay silent.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

Unless she is a complete and utter fool, Ali knows what to do. She just doesn't want to because it would offend too many of her friends and voters.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:49 am Unless she is a complete and utter fool, Ali knows what to do. She just doesn't want to because it would offend too many of her friends and voters.
You are saying that she knows how to stop these killings but doesn't do it? I don't believe that for one second. That is absurd.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Saw this today after getting home from 3 days of funerals.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... -solution/

Last I checked, Mayor Ali is considered a "City Leader", along with 10 other city leaders, right?
And they have been working with Police Chief Echeveria all this time.

So what's next, complaints about "lack of transparency" from her? (Yeah, I'm tired, so a little sarcastic)
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:40 pm Saw this today after getting home from 3 days of funerals.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... -solution/

Last I checked, Mayor Ali is considered a "City Leader", along with 10 other city leaders, right?
And they have been working with Police Chief Echeveria all this time.

So what's next, complaints about "lack of transparency" from her? (Yeah, I'm tired, so a little sarcastic)
I didn't see Ali mentioned in the article. Did you?
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

It doesn't mention the other council members either. But they are all city leaders, IMO.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:53 pm It doesn't mention the other council members either. But they are all city leaders, IMO.
It sounds to me like Grayeb and others might be working around the do nothing mayor. Good for them.