Man arrested for retail theft

kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:25 pm There are NO Mayors or Governors who actually ALLOW arson, assault, destruction of property, or looting. That is just an insane statement. They might handle it different, but no one allows it. For those of you that think you have all of the answers, try running for a political position sometime. I can tell you it isn't as easy as you think. It is easy to sit back and say " what they should do is......."
I can tell you this much from first hand experience, lying and deception is NOT the way to do it.
Horseshit. What rock have you been under? How long did the mayor of Portland and governor of Oregon allow CHAZ to be in existence? How do you think the citizens of CHAZ got to that point? By being polite? Could have wiped that out with the National Guard in a day. But they ALLOWED that to continue, didn't they? Why didn't the mayor of Minneapolis and governor of Minnesota put an end to all of the looting, arson, property damage, etc? It appeared they just let the situation calm down on its own instead of asserting some law and order.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Sorry, but there is NO ONE in the capacity of mayor or Governor that actually thinks lawlessness is OK. That might be YOUR view on the matter, but simply not true. It is ASININE to think that they might sit at a meeting and say things like it will be alright to let people commit crimes like assault, battery, arson, destruction and looting. It will be good for our community.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Allowing CHAZ to exist in the first place was condoning that illegal and ongoing behavior.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:46 pm Allowing CHAZ to exist in the first place was condoning that illegal and ongoing behavior.
It was the "summer of love" according to the mayor. I don't think that the Trump supporter that was executed in neighboring Portland was feeling the love.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

All of the COVID19 victims and their families feel no love either.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:22 pm
kevwr1962 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:46 pm Allowing CHAZ to exist in the first place was condoning that illegal and ongoing behavior.
It was the "summer of love" according to the mayor. I don't think that the Trump supporter that was executed in neighboring Portland was feeling the love.
Wasn't this topic about a Peoria County Sheriff's Deputy? Just saying.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 am Sorry, but there is NO ONE in the capacity of mayor or Governor that actually thinks lawlessness is OK. That might be YOUR view on the matter, but simply not true. It is ASININE to think that they might sit at a meeting and say things like it will be alright to let people commit crimes like assault, battery, arson, destruction and looting. It will be good for our community.
More horseshit lies from CCubs. Video of leftists calling for protests and VIOLENCE.

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

The spin doctor.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:29 pmThe spin doctor.
The video is right there for everyone to see. No need for me to spin anything. The people on the video speak for themselves....and the rest of their party.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:51 pm
CCubs wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:29 pmThe spin doctor.
The video is right there for everyone to see. No need for me to spin anything. The people on the video speak for themselves....and the rest of their party.
No (one) person speaks for a whole party. ABSURD!!!

Video is still a spin.