Old and boring

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am Yeah kind of like how he extols the bennies of the stock market, but runs over to the public sector to grab a quick Illinois pension before fleeing to Missouri for retirement.
If you think earning an Illinois pension is "quick" you clearly don't know how they work under the new rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:
wideload
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:19 am
LovelyRita wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 am No clue what you're talking about, but if someone showed up at your work, I'd say that was your own fault. I don't leave my house, remember?
This is just an internet forum, right? Seems pretty thin skinned childish to show up at someone's workplace TWICE because they can't take what was written on "just an internet forum" I'm pretty sure you work from home. I guess someone could show up there. BTW, your and Wideloads response was pretty similar? Two of you hang out much?
You remind me of the saying "Those who can, do. Those who cannot, teach."
Be Best.........
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:12 am It sounds like someone held the good ole boy accountable. I'm all for that. I don't know how people work within a community during the day and act sweet and nice but completely dog it and insult the members by night.
Guess I'm not an equal opportunity insulter like you. ALL.DAY.LONG and probably evenings,too.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am Yeah kind of like how he extols the bennies of the stock market, but runs over to the public sector to grab a quick Illinois pension before fleeing to Missouri for retirement.
Oh, how nice of you to remember. Are you going to buy me a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle and an A5 Wagyu brisket, too? Nevermind, it is creepy enough you keep posting about the stock market. But you just keep making shit up about things which you do not know. Suits you.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

wideload wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:39 am
LovelyRita wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 am No clue what you're talking about, but if someone showed up at your work, I'd say that was your own fault. I don't leave my house, remember?
This is just an internet forum, right? Seems pretty thin skinned childish to show up at someone's workplace TWICE because they can't take what was written on "just an internet forum" I'm pretty sure you work from home. I guess someone could show up there. BTW, your and Wideloads response was pretty similar? Two of you hang out much?
Well if they showed up at your workplace then you would know who it is right. Duh

Drama queen....
That would be me. A winner would show up to gloat.. A loser would show up to fight.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:37 am Oh please.

Have a good day weather should be fab.
I did, thank you! Just came in. Hope you enjoyed it, too.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

wideload wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:49 am
Hey, @LovelyRita , as a teacher what do you think of this statement?
RPlant
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:09 pm
Oh, how nice of you to remember. Are you going to buy me a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle and an A5 Wagyu brisket, too? Nevermind, it is creepy enough you keep posting about the stock market. But you just keep making shit up about things which you do not know. Suits you.
Sounds like you were already into a cheaper version of it.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
LovelyRita
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:15 pm
wideload wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:49 am
Hey, @LovelyRita , as a teacher what do you think of this statement?
I think he knows you better than I do?
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

This thread is called Old and Boring? Sounds like me to a T.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?