Peoria Columbus statue: keep or remove?

LovelyRita
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:28 am See how it works now @kevwr1962 ? She engages in a fight over whatever you post, and when she begins to lose out comes the old "start a new thread" or "you're off topic" excuse. Quite predictable. And quite disingenuous.

Since this comment is off topic though, I'm fairly certain she will be able to not respond. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's another thread for you to post your thoughts about me specifically. This thread is about the Columbus statue. I did copy and paste your feedback within that thread though so you can carry on.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was wrong. The voices in her head wouldn't let her pass it by. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rita, I know it's asking a lot since I'm living rent free in your head, but could you add a Keurig and an ottoman in my room? If I'm going to be spending that much time there, I'd like to be comfortable :lol: :lol:
I will never vote for Kamunism
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I'm not sure it's in my head or in my pants you want. Whatever creep.
JustRight
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:29 am What celebrity is perfect? Not too many. Take a look at some of the bio movies that have been out. Loretta Lynn, Coal Miners daughter, hooked on pills. Johnny Cash, Walking Tall, also on pills. Ray Charles, heroin. Rocketman, Elton John on booze and cocaine. Yet, folks don't emphasize their issues as much, because their contribution to music outweighs their fallacies. Richard Pryor inspired a whole new generation of comics with his brand of comedy. Yes, much of it would not be PC today.. Pryor even stopped using the N-word in his routines after awhile.
Is there a statue of Elton John in Peoria?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

JustRight wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:00 am
DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:29 am What celebrity is perfect? Not too many. Take a look at some of the bio movies that have been out. Loretta Lynn, Coal Miners daughter, hooked on pills. Johnny Cash, Walking Tall, also on pills. Ray Charles, heroin. Rocketman, Elton John on booze and cocaine. Yet, folks don't emphasize their issues as much, because their contribution to music outweighs their fallacies. Richard Pryor inspired a whole new generation of comics with his brand of comedy. Yes, much of it would not be PC today.. Pryor even stopped using the N-word in his routines after awhile.
He's not from Peoria, Illinois, America or North America. I'm sure you could start a Go Fund Me or something, though.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:00 am
No, but I'm sure there are statutes or buildings named after the aforementioned celebrities somewhere that no one is insisting they be renamed or torn down, including cities that have Columbus or Confederate statues.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Bwiser
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 am :lol: :lol: :lol: I was wrong. The voices in her head wouldn't let her pass it by. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rita, I know it's asking a lot since I'm living rent free in your head,
@AV8R It most be getting crowded in there living with Trump and Covid!
LovelyRita
Reactions:

In my pants? Wtf. Another creep.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:57 am In my pants? Wtf. Another creep.
Trump and Covid are living in your pants? Gross.

kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I think we need a big statue of Mudvayne. They're from Peoria.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........