Echo Chamber

cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:58 am Oh CJ. I don't feel persecuted in the least! Just tired of the same old voices repeating the same old bologna. You do provide a nice case in point though.
It's obviously escaped your notice that you are also one of the "old voices" repeating "old bologna." Whenever you point your finger, there are three more pointing back at you. Lol!
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Sage advise, sir. I've already put it on my fridge. πŸ˜‰

Lighten. Up.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Cornstar
The Oracle
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:25 pm Sage advise, sir. I've already put it on my fridge. πŸ˜‰

Lighten. Up.
Put this on your fridge, If you don't stop acting the way you do. There won't be a forum here for you to act the way you do. Please remember that in your future post's. Thank You and have a good day.
NO LIVES MATTER
LovelyRita
Reactions:

What, exactly, is the problem? There's nothing stopping the other 50 or so users from blowing this place up with new and interesting topics. Instead a handful of people are laser focused on my activities.

I'm going to keep posting topics I'm interested in and I encourage everyone else to do the same! Facebook is the place for a friend group... This is an internet forum.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I may not agree with BN's politics, but I greatly respect and appreciate his vast knowledge of various transportation issues and topics for this area.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 am I may not agree with BN's politics, but I greatly respect and appreciate his vast knowledge of various transportation issues and topics for this area.
Ditto.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I respect BOTH his politics and his transportation knowledge
cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:25 pm Lighten. Up.
I'll let you in on a little secret: You're the only one here taking this too seriously. We're all just yanking your chain. :lol:
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

cjsummers wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:27 am
I'll let you in on a little secret: You're the only one here taking this too seriously. We're all just yanking your chain. :lol:
100% lol. :lol:
LovelyRita
Reactions:

cjsummers wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:27 am
Excellent. I'm glad to hear we're all on the same page. CJ. I don't for a second believe you were "just yanking my chain".... Is that like locker room talk? I wonder if that sweet gal who called me a whore was joshing, too. You're a pompous ass! Ha! Ha!