Fall School

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Whit wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:37 am Geez sport - find a fucking hobby or something.
Looks like we have another fucking keyboard warrior in the group!
[/quote]

A regular screen beret! Put down the cheese doodles and Venture forth from mommy’s basement wide load.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:22 am 2 more teacher friends are leaving the profession rather than fight the coronavirus fight from the classroom. The teacher shortages are going to be crippling.
Hyperbole. Schools will open. Maybe not all of them, but I bet more open than don’t in downstate Illinois. There will be no “crippling” teacher shortage. Take off the face mask once in awhile, your lack of oxygen is showing.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You really need to move to Georgia.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Why? So you’re left with just idiots in Illinois? I guess you’d prefer an echo chamber but I’m here for at least 5 more years. Wife is a teacher, and she is not quitting.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Do you have a source for you claim about deaths? I'm really curious.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Houstonemergency.org/COVID-19

One of many sources. I don’t blindly trust the media I research and draw conclusions. I read other people’s conclusions and data, checking sources. Here is one source who’s data suggests that Houston has reported 71 deaths in July, however only 7 of those actually died in July. The remaining 64 deaths are “legacy deaths.” They are mining them for impact. I don’t say it to minimize the impact of the death on the family or to further a conspiracy, as you like to claim. I say it because it is factual and can be verified.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You're disputing the months those deaths were reported but not that there were that many deaths? Whatever.

Denying that people are dying while the bodies pile up is a special kind of cruel.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

About school....

A friend in Tennessee says they're currently in the "orange zone" which means in person classes are safe. However she said they anticipate that will change next week.

A friend in North Carolina has indicated that they will be announcing all e-learning soon too.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:22 am You're disputing the months those deaths were reported but not that there were that many deaths? Whatever.

Denying that people are dying while the bodies pile up is a special kind of cruel.
Facts can be cruel things. I’m not denying people are dying, people have done that since time began and will continue to do so. You and I will as well. I’m recognizing the erroneous way those deaths are being counted, manipulated, reported and used for a political and financial agenda. THAT my angry friend is what is cruel. And like a bluegill to a worm, you fall for it without any question.

“It is a practice of ignorance to accuse every person who raises an issue, of 'conspiracy spinning'. This is a sure-fire way to identify yourself as a club idiot. The world functions on 'spotting anomalies'... get out of your parents' basement and experience it.” Author unknown.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You can call names and be insulting all day. I'm sorry you fail to understand the gravity of the pandemic. Do you have to derail every thread with your nonsensical denials though?