Old and boring

LovelyRita
Reactions:

No clue what you're talking about, but if someone showed up at your work, I'd say that was your own fault. I don't leave my house, remember?
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
wideload
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am
wideload wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:51 am
kevwr1962 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:44 am

This is because Joe banned the person responsible for posting hateful things that caused these responses.
Oh I see, so you are justifying gang rape threats. Wow.
I guess you justify the physical threats to me by a person showing up at my job and threatening my employment during the PDC years was OK? Go pee in someone else's sandbox.
No idea what you are talking about............
Be Best.........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

It sounds like someone held the good ole boy accountable. I'm all for that. I don't know how people work within a community during the day and act sweet and nice but completely dog it and insult the members by night.
RPlant
Reactions:

Yeah kind of like how he extols the bennies of the stock market, but runs over to the public sector to grab a quick Illinois pension before fleeing to Missouri for retirement.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 am No clue what you're talking about, but if someone showed up at your work, I'd say that was your own fault. I don't leave my house, remember?
This is just an internet forum, right? Seems pretty thin skinned childish to show up at someone's workplace TWICE because they can't take what was written on "just an internet forum" I'm pretty sure you work from home. I guess someone could show up there. BTW, your and Wideloads response was pretty similar? Two of you hang out much?
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Again, perhaps you should examine why someone would go out of their way to confront you. I promise, if it had been me? I'd tell EVERYONE! Heck, I'd film it! Just and believe.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 am Again, perhaps you should examine why someone would go out of their way to confront you. I promise, if it had been me? I'd tell EVERYONE! Heck, I'd film it! Just and believe.
Just and believe? Is this a threat? You know where I work. With this attitude I guess I need watch my back again. Screen shot.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Oh please.

Have a good day weather should be fab.
wideload
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:19 am
LovelyRita wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 am No clue what you're talking about, but if someone showed up at your work, I'd say that was your own fault. I don't leave my house, remember?
This is just an internet forum, right? Seems pretty thin skinned childish to show up at someone's workplace TWICE because they can't take what was written on "just an internet forum" I'm pretty sure you work from home. I guess someone could show up there. BTW, your and Wideloads response was pretty similar? Two of you hang out much?
Well if they showed up at your workplace then you would know who it is right. Duh

Drama queen....
Be Best.........
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

JFC, it was just last night I told Rita to "find another target." Didn't take her long, did it?