T-Rex Means $$$

Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:08 pm Right, let me "stalk" thru some of your old posts and find the invite. Oh wait, I have a life.
search.php?keywords=church&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
Tazewell
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:10 pm
Tazewell wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:00 pm Nope. The Church is for Believers, not Pagans.
ummmmm, agree to disagree. Might want to review the parable of the lost sheep.
In this case, I am saying that a service in the local church is for Believers, not Pagans. Why should a Pagan, someone who hates the God of the Bible, be invited into a worship service? Evangelization should be done outside of the church service.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:31 pm
AV8R wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:10 pm
Tazewell wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:00 pm Nope. The Church is for Believers, not Pagans.
ummmmm, agree to disagree. Might want to review the parable of the lost sheep.
In this case, I am saying that a service in the local church is for Believers, not Pagans. Why should a Pagan, someone who hates the God of the Bible, be invited into a worship service? Evangelization should be done outside of the church service.
At the risk of responding under Dennis' OP in Local News.

Dude, you continue to embarrass yourself with some pretty big leaps of "faith". Born in the church, baptized in the church, believe in God, ... I've seen way too many local churches succumb to what is nothing more the business of organized religion.

BTW, wouldn't your evangelizing would be at odds with the libertarian streak that you claim?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

For what it's worth, I didn't shoot the T-Rex story yesterday. Someone else did. In fact, I didn't shoot any stories yesterday, just used file footage to edit a story about Rodney Davis and school vaccines for children going back to school.

I will continue to share what news stories are coming up. If others have a problem, just don't read it. In fact, put me on your ignore list if you hate my posts.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?