Peoria Biaggi’s closes permanently

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:18 am
AV8R wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:52 am @Tazewell EXACTLY what I was thinking!! I wonder how many loogies were a part of his meals. With that attitude, I'm guessing they will be again once dining becomes acceptable. Regardless of where he eats.
Did Kev tell you about the (loogie) thing? You must have had 100's.
I doubt it. I treat wait staff with respect. Never been a liberal.

By the way @CCubs who is Kev I don’t see any members with that name.

[POST EDITED BY MODERATOR]
I will never vote for Kamunism
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

"Sorry folks, but the Peoria location always lagged in comparison." - RPlant

Well, something we agree on. I've heard this about a number of places - Red Lobster, Portillos, and Applebees (might explain EP being gone) being the most common; that Bloomington is better. Now Biaggis. Outback was there before. They bailed because the business didn't meet corporate financial expectations, which didn't surprise me, but I think it also was in part to when they re-vamped Sterling in that location and made it 1/2 impossible to get into that shopping center.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 am
CCubs wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:18 am
AV8R wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:52 am @Tazewell EXACTLY what I was thinking!! I wonder how many loogies were a part of his meals. With that attitude, I'm guessing they will be again once dining becomes acceptable. Regardless of where he eats.
Did Kev tell you about the (loogie) thing? You must have had 100's.
I doubt it. I treat wait staff with respect. Never been a liberal.

By the way @CCubs who is Kev? I don’t see any members with that name.
You don't know who Kev is? I can't help you then. You might need to take that cognitive test that you think Trump aced. WOW!!!

[POST EDITED BY MODERTOR]
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

who is Kevin?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

@cjsummers oh for crying out loud. I didn't know he was a member! I'm a relative of his, 7 times removed or less I believe. :D
I will never vote for Kamunism
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Yeah,... you need the test.....bad. You might want to pack some things for a lengthy stay.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:00 pm "Sorry folks, but the Peoria location always lagged in comparison." - RPlant

Well, something we agree on. I've heard this about a number of places - Red Lobster, Portillos, and Applebees (might explain EP being gone) being the most common; that Bloomington is better. Now Biaggis. Outback was there before. They bailed because the business didn't meet corporate financial expectations, which didn't surprise me, but I think it also was in part to when they re-vamped Sterling in that location and made it 1/2 impossible to get into that shopping center.
I would also offer stripmall versus freestanding. Their Bloomington location is a little bit of a pain to get to as well. It has you double back off of Veterans on GE Dr and Auto Row.

I didn't keep up with their expansion model, if they retained corporate ownership or started offering franchise opportunities? Sounds like you are saying they stayed corporate.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

"I would also offer stripmall versus freestanding. Their Bloomington location is a little bit of a pain to get to as well. It has you double back off of Veterans on GE Dr and Auto Row."

Getting to the Jason's Deli in Bloomington not too easy either. Have to turn right, then another right at IAA, into narrow entrance that is shared with a Steak and Shake.

And whoever planned the development in East Peoria apparently where Jason's is, didn't figure on the long drive thru lines at Chick Fila, causing traffic issues for those not going to that restaurant.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?