A good story

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

This story is not biased in any way, so putting it here

A man had his Biden/Harris yard signs stolen. His neighbor helped out by replacing them for him. Doesn't sound unusual, does it? Except the neighbor who replaced the Democratic signs....is a Trump supporter.

Good Day Central Illinois will have this story later this morning on WYZZ.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I put a stamp on my son's ballot and put it in my outgoing mailbox, knowing full well that the vote he cast would cancel my vote. One person, one vote.

I spent the rest of the day tossing his shit out onto the front yard. :lol: :lol:

Kidding.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:29 am I put a stamp on my son's ballot and put it in my outgoing mailbox, knowing full well that the vote he cast would cancel my vote. One person, one vote.

I spent the rest of the day tossing his shit out onto the front yard. :lol: :lol:

Kidding.
At least charge him for the stamp.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:29 am I put a stamp on my son's ballot and put it in my outgoing mailbox, knowing full well that the vote he cast would cancel my vote. One person, one vote.

Kidding.
lol. Some internal strife?